Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Peace and Love By the Sea.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.



Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time. Ships to sail, lights to shine, dances with the waves, in and out of time.

  Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams. To teach, to learn, to share...Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day.


THE RUNS.Alidou Ouedraogo is traveling to Antananarivo.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige - Be Without You. Kristen Giardiello:Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ...


 Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you. Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.2 Years ago to Date !One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.Peace and Love By the Sea.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment