Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Mickey Mouse, Cat and Mouse Hits.


 Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.I’m out on a trail run I’m not sure how I feel about the name of this hill I’m about to go up? I don’t like it on many levels. Be Fucking Brave! Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for what you believe in, don't settle and apologize for never who you are.


Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.

Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills.

REVIEW :Can’t help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I’m no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.’THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW’.

 NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes: ️Review of Dicks?In a world of dicks, is just a play on words, and have a thing for the dicks in the world and how they relate to people that.

Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Witches,Bitches With Stars.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is smoker.jpeg