Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.'THIS WHISKEY TASTES LIKE I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL



avatar 

Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.


Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.


Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.

 I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.


Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.

Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process.The Beat Goes. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Earth Angels In The Air, Cartoon Hits, Read Rites, Balls In Air.Faces in the mirror, faces to of snakes and frogs, tales to be told. History created over time and space, pictures to check out. 


Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.

Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.
Bat BallsAngels to fall from the skies, blue stars to shine bright. Wishes at night under the stars, parties on the beach. Trip this summer, hot as hell life in the wild. Angels fell on head, alive again, teaches and mothers, trips in time and space.
HOPESHOLDONPAINENDS15.BLOGSPOT.COM
Bat BallsAngels to fall from the skies, blue stars to shine bright. Wishes at night under the stars, parties on the beach. Trip this summer, hot as hell life in the wild. Angels fell on head, alive again, teaches and mothers, trips in time and space.
Midget Snakes. Sisters with tails to share, land whales stuck on stupid, cum suckers, lords at night. Dazes of sin, dazes in the dark, shark...

Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.'I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.


“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'If you' re helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness. @FUELEDBYGINA @FUEL Unknown'

No comments:

Post a Comment