Saturday, April 11, 2020

ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE.American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY.




Love, lights, lessons, hands in the air, American birds, Cali chicks and babes, heads to count, witches and bitches with stars. Head counts, lovers, haters, wigs and caps, hats to wear.The direct approach. We are meant to be together. 

Image
ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE.American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY. Hello πŸ‘‹ to all 🌷🌷🌷🌷Happy πŸ’«πŸ’«Patrice A Taylor: To trust yourself to test your limits....that is the courage to succeed. --Bernard Edmonds. 0 Responses to Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.

Tips and tales, time to take to do the things you have to do. Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.Peter Pan Rides Alone. Veterans Stories:Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless Nightmares: Safe Havens Veterans Stories:“Sometimes, it takes extreme circumstances to bring about extreme change.”  -Anthony Matturro  (A Thousand Golden Arms)


ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE.American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY. 
About this website
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM
Fish, Frogs, Snakes And Worms, Dates By The Pool, Dates On The Beach, Dates To Rocks, Stones To Turn, Coins On Hand. Dances for life, dances for colors,… - glordia jarrot - Google+


Ways To Grow, Staying Alive, Heads Up, Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Choices Made. I am a woman, searching for a senior mature, retired man, work for bucks, clocks to watch days gone. Pic 4 pic, its all in the details shared.

Housing matters? LOL!  Great one!  I just watched an unusual film titled “To Dust” a bit morbid, but some sly word plays.  A Orthodox Jewish cantor is obsessed over the rate of decomposition of his recently deceased wife due to his belief that part of her soul still remains until her body turns to dust.  



He seeks the help of a college biology professor who conducts an experiment to determine the acidic level of the dirt she is buried in.I truly don’t know who I am anymore.  The liberation is terrifying.  My goal is to see how little money and work can be expended to provide a dwelling for myself. Not that I’m not worth more,  I just feel better when I don’t spend a lot of money on myself.

 “Hassidic/Acidic”  Get it? Matthew Broderick stars as the professor.     Lately I’ve been hearing words as I read them.  I hear rebel when I read rabble, I hear libel when I read label, peaked rather than piqued, prophet rather than profit, pain rather than pane.  

   I am now dreaming of building a 10’ x 30’ pontoon boat using some quite inexpensive 55 gallon polypropylene barrels, reclaimed lumber for framing the deck, and pallet wood framing with cardboard sheathing encapsulated in “poor man’s fiberglass”.  I have a large roll of shrink wrap for double paned windows. I already tested this for holding in heat last winter, and it works splendidly.    
  My goal is to see how little money and work can be expended to provide a dwelling for myself. Not that I’m not worth more,  I just feel better when I don’t spend a lot of money on myself.     The best things in life are free, and ultimately they aren’t even things.      I’ve discovered that as closely related as identification is to identity, identification isn’t identity.  Abstract constructions of the mind are not who I am, nor am I a physical body.  These are nothing more than elements to identify one with the other.      I truly don’t know who I am anymore.  The liberation is terrifying.


I truly don’t know who I am anymore.  The liberation is terrifying.  My goal is to see how little money and work can be expended to provide a dwelling for myself. Not that I’m not worth more,  I just feel better when I don’t spend a lot of money on myself.




I truly don’t know who I am anymore.  The liberation is terrifying.  My goal is to see how little money and work can be expended to provide a dwelling for myself. Not that I’m not worth more,  I just feel better when I don’t spend a lot of money on myself.Wigs, Hats, Horns, Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth...πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽI'm in let me see you sexy.The Snowflake Barons They’re eating each other, says Mytheos Holt.



Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing. πŸ˜ˆ : -Veterans:Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.Suck ? πŸ˜πŸ˜—Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Cut Losses, Cons And Pros Love The Rites.



We need to get offline and out of our heads and instead build our friendship from a fresh start. That's the only way either of will fully know if what we have still exists. I BELIEVE WITH EVERY PART OF MY BEING THAT WE BELONG TOGETHER. Every fiber inside of me SCREAMS for us to re-unite. What does your heart and soul tell you? To keep being afraid of everything WONDERFUL that will come once we end this distance that exists between us? Stop worrying about everything that might go wrong because that isnt LIVING. You cant keep being scared your whole life. At some point you have to stand up and take a chance. What do either of us have to lose? We are miserable without each other and to keep us apart is just wrong. 





Natives All's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment