Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no.

Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck.. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no.




That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Tricks and trades on the side of the road, third party views, my mothers, my sisters, my friends, chicks and babes in high places.. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no.
 
Views To Share, Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Fuckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Notes To Write.
It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no.


I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD . Morgan State University: Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some: Fairy Tales Recap: Tricks and trades on the side of the road, third party views, my mothers, my sisters, my friends, chicks and babes in high places.. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no.



Surfers, Bankers, Peter Pan, Dazes Off, Waves On The Water. Best of Lionel Richie
Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things, not a wasp, another for an asshole in the world of bugs. Bugs, bees, butterflies, trips to the woods, the dogwood trees, the woods to grandmother house.


Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth. Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. W e I r d= wonderful : Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror, 

Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror, girls and chicks, good times, lost in time, lost in space, coins on hand. Tricks and trades, in the woods, girls lost, on the way to family in the dogwood trees. Birds and butterflies, fairy tales to be told, time and time again. Messages for the young at heart, kings and queens, back in time.



Surfers, Bankers, Peter Pan, Dazes Off, Waves On The Water. Best of Lionel Richie

Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy tales around the world. Fairy tales, to take the hard knows, fairy tales to share the love and the hate, horns of goats, horns to blow, coins flipping daily events. Natalia. Teaches Eyes Blue: One Blue Left, One Blue Right, Candles Out.

Image result for Bald Headed Baby:thief :wigs On? Rachel Jarrot:Pages of lovers, pagers of knights, wars and battles , suns to shines. Stars and rivers, lakes and seven seas, ships of dreams to sails. Still waters, swims in the deep blue waters, fish and frogs, snakes in water, dances on the waves.

Love, Luck, Leaders, Lessons To Learn, History To Repeats, Dicks, And Dawgs, Heads In Sands.


Water and rocks, songs on the rocks and the waves, ships of dreams to sails. Gifts to share, tales of life on the dark side of the moon, fish in the water. Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share.

Image result for Bald Headed Baby:thief :wigs On? Rachel Jarrot:

No comments:

Post a Comment